Sharkstooth damascus Thumbnail
Long Baby Pacu. The first piece I made to try out the new titanium shipment. I also practiced heat coloring with a torch. At first, I got an amazing contrast of colors, but got "greedy" and tried to control the patterning to get the tiger striping effect so many others are able to get. I've heard that beadblasting the finish before hand helps. Anyway, I tried numerous other times, before just giving up and letting it be light blue (for the most part).
An ultralean titanium Hammerhead. The stock was not quite wide enough to allow for a regular sized Hammerhead, but I wanted to see what I could do anyway. This one will remain a one of a kind piece, as I'll probably get wider material before making more of the Hammerheads.
A large Thumbnail type piece that is thicker and longer than most other pieces. It also has nicely radiused edges down the sides:)
An example of the three tools I'll be making from the .190" thick barstock shipment.
Baby Pacu, Betta, and Minnows