Friday, September 5, 2008

Waiting........but in the meantime

I'm still waiting for my shipment of steel to arrive. There was some confusion and delay because of the holiday, but it's all sorted out now, and should arrive Monday. I'm also still waiting on the new lynx stamp to arrive, and am really excited about it:)
Until I can get to work on the other tools and knives, I've been experimenting with the glow dots, and have integrated them into some of the pieces. Lots more to come!:) Check them out on the website if you get the chance.

3 comments:

spiff said...

the blue dots is very cool...

Anonymous said...

The glow dots are pretty cool. How hard would it be to cut other shapes? I thought it would be neat to see some glow lines... or maybe even a crescent moon shape for a space themed item. :)

The Lynx's Lair said...

Thanks y'all:)
I would need to get a mill for cutting some lines and such. I do plan to order a minimill pretty soon though.
The steel and the new stamp arrived today. The stamp is pretty neat; I'll get a pic of it on some titanium up tomorrow.